Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2022

Tuesday already

Hi everyone, 
I do hope today finds you well. 
It has been a very busy few days here. 
So much so that this morning whist not concentrating properly 
I managed to put boiling water over my hand whist making a brew…
Not the best start to my day…hey hoo

We had a fabulous workshop on Saturday and wow, 
I am so proud of the ladies. 
What fabulous cards they have made. 
The classes are held in their own groups on Facebook, so that they can be joined in 
live or as catch up classes. 
If anyone else would like to join in , please just drop me an email 
jrcrafts28@gmail.com

Did you manage to catch the show on Create And Craft featuring our Abs and Miss D ? 
They were yesterday and today .




Here are a couple of my samples.  




Oh I know that feeling 





I had great fun creating these. 

Must dash…coffee time. 
Then more samples to make…

I hope you have a lovely day 
whatever you get up too 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous Jo….. love those stamp xxSylvie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous cards Jo

gr karin