Followers

Friday 4 March 2022

Woodland Sprite decorative plaque.

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope your Friday is going well. 
It has been a mad busy morning but I am now safely in Ruthin, 
enjoying a brew in my hotel room. 

I do hope that you are enjoying the extravaganza and all the 
wonderful videos that the design team have made. 

My second one went live this morning .



Something a bit different for a change. 

If you fancy seeing how I created it.
You can find the video here 


Thanks you for all your friendship and support 

Bet I don’t sleep tonight…a mixture of excitement and sheer terror lol 😂 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your designs and I enjoy watching your tutorials as you explain things, makes it easy for the layman. Thank you