Followers

Sunday 20 March 2022

Magic And Mischief for a Sunday

Good afternoon all , 
I do hope you are enjoying a lovely relaxing weekend. 
It has been such beautiful weather we have been on lots of lovely walks with Eric and with 
our grandchildren. 
I must admit, I am shattered now, I am ready for a shower, my pj’s 
and a brew. 

Before that I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we have new Lavinia stamps due out this Friday.

Here is a little teaser for you. 


Magical stamps indeed. 



I started with some multifarious card and added some Sky. 




Followed by some land. 
Just simply brushing the ink onto the card. 



Next some stamping…spot these new stamps . 
I added some simple black pen work too. 




I addd some ferns to frame the design and some colour using pencils. 



I wanted to decoupage the top of the  Forest Inn stamp so I stamped it again and added some colour. 
I then cut it out and added some water splats to my card. 
I like to do this at this later stage. 



Some highlights and shadows finished off the whole design. 

Just like a page out of a story book…
I wonder what the next page will be? 

Take care all. 
Pop back soon.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


2 comments:

Deborah said...

Love it, you are so talented!

Lisa Young said...

My my my you are so talented!!! I have to get my Jo a day to be happy!!! Lol!! My husband didn't know who Jo was and his face was so funny, then I explained... Now at about 8pm he asks did you get enough of Jo today?