Followers

Friday 25 March 2022

That Friday Feeling.

Good morning everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I have another busy day as I have my online workshop tomorrow, 
We are going to be looking at alcohol inks and their uses 



I am so glad that the weather is beautiful, as I will be having my craft room window open. 
I am really looking forward to it. 

Today I am sharing one of my samples from todays 
One Day Special on Create and Craft tv. 



I had such fun with these stamps created by Janet Klein. 

Here is a closer look 



And 


I just adore the expression on the cheeky dogs face. 

We all need a reason to smile. 

Take care all 

Have a lovely weekend 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed your videos and how you work making us all feel comfortable.
I was wondering about your on line workshops.The only list I could find were from 2020. Could you guide me to the new classes please.
Have a great day.