Followers

Friday 11 March 2022

Hope and Prayers for Ukraine

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope you are keeping well this Friday Morning. 
I must admit I am shattered today. 
After working last weekend, and then all this week plus grandma duties, 
I am starting to feel my age…( older to be honest lol 😂) 

I have an online workshop tomorrow.
We are looking at various ways of adding colour to our stamped images. 
So I am really looking forwards to a relaxing morning colouring in. 

Today I am popping in with some special artwork. 
You see the craft industry are showing our support for the people of Ukraine.
We are creating pieces of art using the colours of their country, and posting them online. 


This is what I created, the sentiment is an old Lavinia one, 
but I felt it was just what I wanted to say. 




I began by adding some ink to my card…and yes, 
You can mix your ink pads up.



Then I addd the Flurry stencil to add some tone on tone touches. 


I wanted my background to be quite subtle. 


Next I added some stamping and the sentiment. 



I cleaned my stencil by spritzing it with water to give my an extra background. 
I love these. 



I stamped the Tree of Courage, because I feel there are so many people who are having to dig deep and find so much courage. 
I also added the word Hope, because I really Hope and Pray that it will all be over soon.
With no more people losing their lives, homes, and family members. 
This is the finished piece. 



Crafters supporting crafters.

I have a piece using stamps from Aall & Create too.



Different artwork but the same message.

#papercrafterssupportukraine 




I hope you have a lovely weekend. 
Take care everyone 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




4 comments:

akkina van steen said...

Lovely weekend Nice card .

karenlotty said...

Terrific cards and I will definitely be having a go at making a card using the colours of the Ukraine flag

Dar said...

Your cards are beautiful Jo.

Trisha N said...

They are all beautiful Jo and have inspired me as always thank you so much xx