Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2022

Tuesday catch up.

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope your week has started well. 
Mine has been a bit hectic, with creating samples.
Honestly, I can hardly see the floor in my craft room. 
I bet you know what that is like though, don’t you ? 

The weather is beautiful today and the garden really is bursting with spring colour. 


The mice have been playing outside today…😂
Enjoying the weather. 
I do love these playful characters.

I also have a catch up video to share with you..
Did you know that Lavinia stamps sell decorative tape…? 
Check it out on the website…
You can find it here 


Look at those designs. 





Here is just one way that you can use it in your card making. 



You can find the video here 


I do hope you can find a few minutes to join me . 
Time to feed and walk Eric.

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon 
Love and hugs 
A special hug to my Dad , who is unwell.
Love you Dad.
Hope you feel better soon..

Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Jo, and wow the decorative tapes look great.
Well wishes to your dear dad xx