Followers

Thursday 24 March 2022

Keep it simple

Good morning everyone. 
What a beautiful day it is today. 
I have just got back from taking Elliot to school. 
He was in such a good mood today and we chatted all the way. 
Really warms my heart. 

Yesterday I went to see my parents, 
My dad is unwell at the moment. 
I know you read this , 
So get well soon dad.
I took Mikey and Fran for a visit too, 
So that was lovely. 

Look what was waiting for me.




A pack of these adorable coaster…
Thanks so much dad.
I will be using one later when I have my brew and very cheeky biscuit. 

Today I am popping in with a recent sample using Lavinia stamps. 



Recently I have been revisiting using graphite pencils to add colour.
I am really enjoying it. 



I started by making a mask , stamping Bayleaf cottage , the garden poppies and 
then gently adding some ink .



Next, after removing the mask, I enjoyed some lovely  time just adding gentle colour. 
Thinking about light and shade. 

Look at the depth that you can get. 

I also added a few ink splats to finish off the while design. 



These stamps will be featured on 
Create and Craft tv tomorrow at 1pm.

Enjoy the rest of your day 
Nearly coffee time here.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

4 comments:

Owllycrafter said...

It's beautiful Jo thank you for the inspiration

Hilda said...

Simple but fabulous at the same time xxx

CMR said...

So cute and get well Dad! 🌺

aussie aNNie said...

Love the graphite pencils Jo...x