Followers

Monday 7 March 2022

Magical Weekend.

Hi everyone, 
thanks so much for joining me today. 
I am home now, and enjoying a brew and a cheeky biscuit..
I must admit I am shattered, but I have had the most amazing time. 

The Lavinia extravaganza was truly wonderful. 



I am just so proud to be part of this family. 



It was lovely to see so many wonderful crafters and friends



Emma Jo is just such a wonderful lady 



And the shop is such a magical place. 



I couldn’t resist doing some shopping. 
Well it would have been rude not too,,,,




When I arrived there was a present waiting for me. 
Thank you so much Joy for my cheeky biscuits. 
All the way from Canada.
On Saturday Janet and Susan arrived with a box of  cheeky cakes, thanks so much ladies .


I also had a special ‘good luck gift ‘ thanks so much Lisa. 
I really am a lucky lady. 




Mandy made me a headdress to wear too..
Bless you, thanks so much matey. 




Our hotel was fabulous..amazing rooms and wonderful staff.



If you need somewhere to stay in Ruthin, I can really recommend it. 
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff..



An amazing few days, 
Thanks to everyone at Lavinia and all the wonderful crafters who came to say hello.
Plus the amazing husbands who wandered around whilst their wives were watching and shopping. 

Roll on the next one,,,

Early night for me tonight…

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Sandra.oldfield40@gmail.com said...

Hiya Jo it was so lovely to see you crafting away with all you wise techniques and comments.I was overwhelmed by the number of people who were there. You were always surrounded by so many. You and the whole team worked so hard to make it such ab enjoyable magical time. Thank you so much cant wait for the next 😘😍🙏 xx