Followers

Monday 21 March 2022

Clipped Botanicals

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope today finds you well. 

I have walked Eric and it is another beautiful morning. 
I am now in my craft room and I have more samples to create today. 
Before I start I thought I would just pop in and share a couple of recent samples with you. 




Both of these samples uses the fabulous new stamp set by Tracy Evans #649


I started with some simple blending 


Then added some water .
You really don’t need to do much with this stamp set. 

Some posca splats and job done. 

Next I wanted to share the same stamp set but a very different look. 




Stamping in black ink and adding some pencil work 





Here is a closer look 



A perfect stamp set for spring cards. 

I must get back to my sample making.
I have another very busy week ahead.

Take care everyone 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



3 comments:

karenlotty said...

Beautiful samples Jo I cannot justify buying the whole range of stamps but this one and the Daisy Squares are definitely on my Wish List

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card Jo xx

Sandra.oldfield40@gmail.com said...

Deff on my wish list Jo your samples are beautiful xx💗💗👏