Followers

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Time for another Tag

Good afternoon everyone, 
I hope your Wednesday is going well. 
I am still making samples, so I was up early, walked Eric and I was crafting  before 8-30 this morning. 
I must admit I am shattered now though. 

Today I have another recent Lavinia sample to share with you 


I couldn’t resist making a Christmas tag with our beautiful Rue. 
You know how I have a bit of a thing for these white board tags. 



I started by adding some distress oxide ink to the tag. 


Next I added some stamping, I thought this beautiful Monarch colour went so well. 




I added some more stamping with my £1 Holly stamp. 



Next I added some sparkle using my Bronze Signo pen 
This gives such a fabulous effect. 




To frame my tag I added some more ink. 
Then I got some embellishments out and had a good old play.




I just had to use some of my latest collection of fir cones. 
As always my white posca pen was used to finish off the design. 
It makes fabulous snow. 
Here is a closer look. 




I do hope you like it. 

Thanks so much for joining me today. 
I am off now to feed and walk Eric. 

I hope you have a lovely evening , 
Please take care 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



5 comments:

Trisha N said...

Oh wow, absolutely stunning Jo!
A present in itself, to gift, to hang on a tree or home decor absolutely stunning xx

gwen70 said...

So beautiful xx

Lynda G said...

Another beautiful creation 😍

Jenny Cottam said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jo and you make it look so easy xx

Cathey said...

I agree Trish, stunning tag Jo and a gift in itself xxx