Followers

Thursday 25 November 2021

Thoughtful Thursday.

Good morning everyone. 
I hope today finds you well.
I am feeling so much better, but boy has it left me with tiredness and nausea.
You know I can’t believe just how unwell I was for the second time, and after both jabs too.
I also find when walking Eric my chest gets tight and oh these cold morning are a nightmare too.
I have to say though if it wasn’t for such wonderful family and friends I really would have given up 
with all my crafting and just walked away. 
I felt so lonely, and just not part of the crafty family.
The reason I am telling you this , is not for sympathy but so that you realise how important friends are.
After my first  dose it took my confidence, so much so, I even stopped visiting my family, and friends, making all sorts of excuses. 
So if you have a family member or friend who gets the dreaded virus, please don’t treat it lightly, please be there for them , and 
just let them know that they are loved. 
Often the smallest kind act can make the biggest difference. 

Together we can get through, and like a phoenix we will rise up. 

Today I have a recent Aall and Create sample to share with you. 
Now when we had to create these samples I was still feeling very unwell, but I didn’t want to let anyone down. 
So I went with techniques that I love and colours that I often use. 
I found that this way I didn’t have to think and stress too much. 
I hope that makes sense. 



You can see my favourite colours. 



I started by adding some low tack tape, and then blending some ink. 
This is an old technique but I have been using it a lot over the past few months, I do love to revive techniques and change them up a bit. 
Normally I would add the tape across the card and add a sentiment. 
So this time I thought we could go down the card and then add some ribbon, or twine. 



I stamped this fabulous new stamp from Tracy Evans and added clear embossing powder. 




I stamped it again, and added colour to the butterfly. 



Next I added some water splats , and then removed the tape. 
I love the clean lines and how the white card pops. 



Next I added some twine. 
Some matting and layering. 



Followed by the decoupaged butterfly and some white posca splats. 

Here is a closer look 



Such warm colours. 
I could have done with some warmth this morning. 
I took this when Eric and I went for our morning walk..
Brrrr



It is a good job that the sheep have got their woolly jumpers on. 


Thanks so much for popping in today..
Time for a cup of coffee now…
Oh yes a cheeky brew in my new mug 
Look 



Take care all

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

3 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous Jo, loving your mug.

Big hugs and it’s wonderful knowing you have turned a corner ❤️❤️❤️

Sue said...

🥰

Els said...

Fantastic that mug with your own creation !
Thanks for showing us what you bravely made for us.
Get well soon...