Followers

Thursday 4 November 2021

Happy Birthday with Fip

Good morning everyone, 
How are things today? 
I am slightly better which is great, as it is day 11 today I can start to walk Eric again. 
I took him for a short walk this morning and oh I was exhausted and had such pains in my chest. 
It was good to actually walk out of the garden though. 

It is amazing what we all take for granted.
So if any of you are struggling too.
Here is a 
Special Hug 
Just For You.
Xxxx

Today I have another prerecorded video to share with you 


Happy Birthday with Fip 

You can find the video here 


I do hope you enjoy it.

Time for a coffee here, although I still can’t taste it 


Have a lovely day 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jo

So pleased to hear you're a little better....dont overdo things...small steps! Thinking of you and yours and sending very best wishes from Australia. Xxxx

karenlotty said...

Glad you’re feeling a bit better
Take care xx