Followers

Wednesday 10 November 2021

I’m not Crazy

Good morning all, 
I do hope today finds you well. 
It is a wet start here in Cheshire, so it is nice to be back home 
after walking Eric and having  a lovely warm brew. 
Today I have one of my recent Aall & Create samples to Share with you. 
With having Covid I wasn’t able to make as many samples as normal but I really wanted 
to use these fabulous new Janet Klein stamps. 


I had such fun creating this sample. 




I started by creating a background using inks and a stencil. 



Next I stamped my images and added some colour.
I love the vibrant effect that I get using these watercolour paints. 
I always use scraps of card for this, after all there is no point using a new sheet of card…
We are thrifty crafters after all.


Next I added some washi tape to add as grounding for my flamingos.
I also stamped the sentiment on a wooden craft stick, 
This sentiment really makes me smile. 



I think I was in one of those ‘funny ‘ moods because I just had the idea to put the witches leg on 
one of the flamingos. (I blame the Covid !!!! ) 

I added some white posca splats to finish off the whole design 
Oh and a wobbly eye too. I told you I was in a funny mood. 

Here is a closer look. 




Hope it made you smile too. 

Have a lovely day .

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


2 comments:

Snuffle Babe said...

Love this Jo! Yes it certainly put a smile on my face to - made me chuckle 🤭 x

MFM said...

I like your reality. Lovely card
Hugs xx