Followers

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Santas sack

Good morning everyone, 
Thanks so much for joining me. 
I hope today finds you well. 
It is a bit warmer here today in Cheshire and most of our snow has gone, although there is still so much all around us. 
I have a busy day today as yesterday I struggled with a tummy bug.
I don’t know at the minute , it seemed one thing after another. 
Hey ho, but I know it could be worse, so I’m not complaining. 

Today I have a recent Aall & Create sample to share with you. 



I had such fun creating this tag and it was my lovely friend Lisa who suggested making the sacks into Christmas ones. 
So thanks matey. 


I used a tag cut from Kraft card, stamped the border , and then just roughly stamped the sacks, (I only needed the outline ) 
I stamped the sacks on separate card , added some colour and cut them out. 
Some twine and Christmas bells, just added that extra detail.



I had to add some fir cones and some white posca splats .

Here is a closer look 







I do think these little finishing touches make all the difference. 

Take care everyone.
Have a lovely day 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: