Followers

Friday 19 November 2021

Let It Snow

Hi everyone, 
Thanks for popping in this Friday .
I do hope that you have a lovely weekend planned. 

I have lots of jobs to catch up with, but I am hoping to have time to rest a bit too. 

Today I have a recent Aall & Create sample to share with you .
It is using the new stamps from Janet Klein. 



They are featuring as a Weekend Wow on The Craft Store this weekend. 



These characters are great to stamp out and add colour.
Also you can use coloured card. 



Once I had stamped and coloured my images, I then created a background. 



Then it was just adding the characters, and some finishing touches. 
As always I used my chalk pastel pencils to add the shadows. 



Here is a closer look 



Just look at his face. 
Oh that expression. 

Do take care all. 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

karenlotty said...

It’s a lovely card Bot overly keen on Janet Klein’s characters but I love this one