Followers

Thursday 11 November 2021

It is all about Rue

Good morning everyone, 
How are you today ? Ok I hope. 
We have another new follower, 
You know how excited I get when I see another lovely member joining our family here. 
So pull up a chair , grab a brew and help yourself to a cheeky biscuit. 

I have just got back after taking Jenson to nursery and Elliot to school. 
I feel so much better but I must admit that I do get tired quicker and need a sit down after the school run. 
Mind you, I am just so pleased to be feeling better 
Today I though I would share another Lavinia sample with you. 



I loved creating this elegant and classy design. 



I started with some stamping 


And then I added some ink, 




Blending 2 colours around the edge. I find this builds up the depth. 



I wanted more detail in the background so I added some stamping with some Mica minerals, 



I then painted in some colour. 
I do find this such a relaxing thing to do. 




To create more highlights and depth I added some gel pen plus some more mica minerals. This time I painted with the minerals. 



Here is a closer look 



This would make a beautiful Christmas card. 

Speaking of Christmas cards , I have another little catch up video to share with you. 



You can find it here 


I hope you enjoy it. 
Another one for my box. 

I am off now for that warm coffee

Take care everyone
And thanks for all your support, 
It has made such a difference recently
I wouldn’t be here without you all.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


No comments: