Followers

Monday 22 November 2021

Farmyard Friends.

Hi everyone, 
I hope your week has started well. 
It was a very cold start here today when I walked Eric. 



I said morning to the sheep and then the calves came to say hello



When we were walking back down the lane I heard a noise in the hedge. 



If you look close you can see



One of the calves was trying to look through the hedge and say hello..
It really did make me smile. 

The really funny thing is that today I have farmyard sample to share with you. 




This one features new stamps for Aall & Create designed by Bipasha BK
Recently Bipasha asked if any of us had any ideas for new stamps.
I must admit that I asked her for highland cattle and a Rooster with attitude.
So thank you lovely lady. 



I started by stamping in black ink and adding some ink and water…
I love the cow but I decided to make her a bit Christmassy and more like a highland cattle. 



I did add some of my little fir cones too. 
Oh and a couple of hanging baubles. 



This image really makes me smile. 
I hope it makes you smile too. 

Have a lovely day 
Thanks as always for joining me. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: