Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Create with passion

Good evening all, 
Hope your day has gone well. 
I have just had my shower , I am in my pj’s and have five minutes now to catch up with you. 
I hope you managed to watch some of the ODS shows on HOCHANDA today. 

Here is one of my samples. 
This uses the fabulous Passion flower stamp. 




Now you know just how much I love doing pyrography. 
I don’t normally add colour, I like the fact that the bread boards can be used. 
This time however I really wanted to add some colour. 
So this is now a decorative cheese board. 



I think I may just make a few more of these...
See if anyone wants one. 

Karl has just made a cup of tea, 
So I am off to join him and drink it

Enjoy your evening 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Well done this looks beautiful!

Craftychris said...

This is absolutely wonderful! I have always wanted to have a go at pyrography but I am not sure where to start or if I would be any good at it! I saw this gorgeous cheese board on Hochanda and it looks even better close up! xxx