Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Cumbria Spring Retreat

Good afternoon all, 
I really hope you are keeping well. 
This weekend should have been our Cumbria Spring Retreat.
I am going to miss seeing everyone so much. 

The one thing I do know, is that this will soon be over and we shall all be back, 
going out, catching up and eating cake, 
Don’t worry, I haven’t stopped eating cake 

All the Crafters who were booked on the retreat were sent a goody bag and I 
have been giving them homework. 
Just so they don’t miss out. 

Today it is another retreat homework. 



I really loved creating this design 

I adore using kraft card.



I used my antistatic bag, then stamped the Passion flower stamp using VersaMark ink. I used white detail 
embossing powder and heated it. 



Next I started to add some layers to the design. 
First by adding ink through the stencil. 



Next by adding ink to the Back of the stencil, spritzing it and then stamping with it. 
When dry I roughed up the edges of the Kraft card using my scissors. 



Remember that the embossing will provide a resist.

Next I added some colour to the flowers, these are so delicate and beautiful. 



I stamped the sentiment onto some low tack tape, 
You could use card if you wanted to, 



Next, those Posca splats. 
Remember the whip action 



To keep with the theme I wanted torn edges to my low tack tape. 
Finally I added a jump ring. 
I love to add Glossy Accents to the middle of these and let them dry. 



In this weather the Glossy Accents seems to dry quite quickly. 

I must go as I have a Birthday card to make. 
I can’t believe that Adam will be 31 tomorrow. 
I am on the last minute again. 
Shame he didn’t like Passion flowers. 

Better get on 
Take care all

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: