Followers

Friday 1 May 2020

A misty morning in May

Good morning everyone, 
Welcome to May.
I do hope that you are feeling well, and that you have woken up feeling positive. 
I have walked Eric and been the post office, so I thought I would just have a catch up before coffee. 
As it is a new month, 
That means that it is time for a new Lavinia Challenge over on the website.
I do hope you join in, you could win £40 to spend on Lavinia stamps. 
Last month one of our lovely workshop ladies won.
Congratulations Lorna, enjoy your prize.

This month the theme is 
Flora and Fauna 



I decided to use one of the lovely new backing papers from Lavinia as my starting point. 




These are great, especially if you need a quick card. 




I added some stamping, I do love this Lilly stamp
Although in my workshop group it is known as the bluebell stamp...



A bit more stamping, this time with a coloured Versafine ink pad 



I do love how the Scene is building up, 



Next I added some colour and some landscape. 
The papers take water really well, so that is good. 



I just wanted to add a small focal point, so I went for this beautiful little bee,



Some gentle splats of silver Inka gold finished the design off
Here is a closer look 



I just wanted this piece to be all about the flowers 
The flora and Fauna. 

That’s it from me today, 
I am off for my coffee. 
Take care all. 
Enjoy your Friday 
and stay safe. 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful Jo. . It’s going to rain here soon so it’s walk time for the fur babies . Happy May

Trisha N said...

Absolutely beautiful, happy 'may day' xx

Trisha N said...

Absolutely beautiful jo, very happy may day to you xx