Followers

Friday 3 April 2020

Pastel daisy

Good afternoon all, 
How are you today ? 
I hope you are feeling well and that the sky is bright and your day is full of happiness. 

I have just walked to the post office to post some samples off to HOCHANDA. 
Lucky for me the queue was only a little one, so that was a result. 
The lady in  my local post office is so lovely.
We have a catch up every time I go, and that is 3 times per week.
So today I took her a little bunch of fresh flowers, tied with a bright ribbon. 
Just to say thank you , and make her day. 
She was thrilled , and that made my day.

So it seems the perfect day to blog this sample.



It uses the fabulous stamp  set Daisy Elegance by Tracy Evans. 




I stamped the design using black VersaFine ink and then added some oxide ink and water. 



I stamped it again on a spare piece of card that I had used to clean Billy brayer. 




Next I added some stencil detail, plus some black fine liner borders. 



I matted and layered my work, before adding the decoupage detail. 
I find it easier to do it this way. 



I must admit I was so pleased with the way this sample looked. 



Some charcoal shading and white Posca pen add the finishing details. 

Now a couple of photos to make you smile,,.



I do miss the little men, but I am so glad of photos and face time. 



Have a lovely weekend all, 
I am hoping to be able to get some gardening done, and 
Maybe grab a coffee out there too.

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great card Jo, love it and love the photos of your boys. What a lovely thought re the flowers for the lady at the post office x