Followers

Friday 17 April 2020

A cheery Hello

Good morning all, 
Hope you are keeping well. 
It is another lovely, sunny morning here, but I see we have 
showers predicted for tomorrow, 
Mind you the gardens could do with some rain. 

Today I have a sunny, cheery card design to share with you. 
This is a nice quick blended background and 
I have only used a couple of stamps. 
Sometimes that is all you need. 



I started off with a piece of stamping card. This one is from Pink Frog. 



Next I got out my favourite inks and put them in colour order and began to blend  them 




Then some water splats with my fan brush. 



This is such a great background, 
If you have time to spare you could make a few at once then they are ready for some stamping. 



A silhouette stamp works perfectly on this type of design 



A moon mask and some script stamping , 
This time using the brown oxide ink pad. 



Some white highlights with my Posca pen and job done.

I think this type of design is good for so many occasions. 

Especially at the minute, 
If you just want to say hello, and make someone smile. 

I hope you have a lovely Friday 
Yes, it is Friday...
I really have to think hard , at the minute...
All the days seem the same. 

Enjoy your day, 
Keep well and Stay safe

Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

StephW said...

Awesome inky background Jo, haven't tried out my fan brush yet really must get round to it soon! x