Followers

Thursday 29 August 2024

Coven Of The Blue Moon

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today 

I have grandma duties today and for the next few days…
We have been for a lovely walk in the woods 
Look what we found, 



Then we called in for ice cream on our way home. 





I just have a few minutes to have a catch up with you 
and remind you that the new 
Dream Witch Collection will be available tomorrow 
Friday 30th August 2024 

I have another sample to share with you 





I started will a piece of clean up card 
Smooshing the inks from another project 




Next some stamping 
The size of these witches is fabulous for smaller cards 




Next I added some scenery, 



gradually building up the design 




And finally some Clean Color pens for those finishing touches. 





Here is a closer look 





I had better get back to the boys.
We are doing dot to dot pictures.
Do you remember them? 
These ones go up in two’s…
Odd numbers, then even ones. 

Enjoy your day.

Much love and hugs 
Jo with Elliot and Jenson xxx

1 comment:

Sixtyschild said...

How fabulous to have a lovely
few days and icream time with the boys. Great photos Jo. I love seeing your adventures.
I also love when you use up smooching!!!!! Thought I recognized these colours!!!! This is so fantastic and creative Jo! 💜💙🧙‍♀️