Followers

Monday 26 August 2024

Bank Holiday Monday inspiration

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping  in today. 
I do hope you are having a lovely day 
Bank Holiday Monday here in England.

The weather is beautiful too 
Such a treat. 
We had a lovely walk in Delamere Forest this morning with Eric 




I have some inspiration for you today using some of the new stamps.
These will be available on Friday 30th August 
The Dream Witch Collection 



I have teamed them up with some older favourites too 
Can you guess what I have used for the tombstones? 

I started with some stamping 




Added some scenery, the moon , 



Some finishing touches 



Here is a closer look 





I do love these new bats…I think I have used them  in just about every sample..

Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




1 comment:

Sixtyschild said...

I love the inner door from the Arch of Angel's for the tombstones and your cut of bubbles ( shhhh don't tell Tracey) and wow lovely day to take Eric for a walk in a gorgeous forest. Love nature. This is fabulous Jo!!!