Followers

Thursday 15 August 2024

A design ‘Just For You’

Hi everyone, 
I do hope today has started well.
Last night Karl took me to The Little Theatre in Knutsford to see 
Bonnie and Clyde.
Eric’s physio Katie is in it..



Wow, it was amazing 
Absolutely fabulous
Those voices 




Shout out to 
Together For Theatre Productions 

Today I have a little A6 design to share with you
I am using one of the wonderful Tim Holtz dies…
You know how much I love a wreath 
Along with some of our Mini stamps.




Have you had a go at a project using the Mini Stamps,? 





A few of the design team are challenging themselves 
Here is a close up 





I started off using one of the acetate circle masks and Blue Atoll ink 

I added some stamping 



Gradually building up the design 




I decided to add some colour to the die cut 



A sentiment and some posca splats…

A wonderful little card…

I hope you join in with our fun 

Hugs 
Jo xx





2 comments:

Sixtyschild said...

This is just the sweetest idea. I count 4 different minis.. how adorable! Beautifully created Jo. You're so talented 💙

Sixtyschild said...

Also awesome you had time out at the theatre and got to see Katie perform, pity Eric couldnt go🐾🐾💞