Followers

Tuesday 27 August 2024

Time To Create Magic

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again. 
I do hope today is going well. 
A wet day here in Cheshire, 
So recording videos, it is. 

Have you been looking at the samples from the design team using the new stamps ? 
The new collection
The Dream Witch Collection 
Will be available from this Friday the 30th August 2024

I have another sample to share with you 




This one started off with some stamping 
Do you recognise the Druids Pass stamp ? 
I added some extra hand drawn stones around the pass 




Next some stencil work





Followed by extra ink in the background.





Look how you can build up depth to the design.




The bats really are fabulous , 
Here is a closer look 





Some finishing touches of colour, posca pen and magic. 

I just love how this turned out…
I hope you love it too.

Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

 

1 comment:

Sixtyschild said...

That's clever using the Druids pass stamp.. I didnt recognise it till you said! You're ssd's o talented Jo, love that you drew extra stones and added depth, and the new stamps are divine! Fabulous Jo 💜🧡