Followers

Sunday 1 September 2024

Autumn Hues

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in, it is always 
so lovely to spend time  with you. 

As it is the first of September
It means that we have a new 
Lavinia Challenge 

Our new theme is
Autumn Hues 

Remember all the information is on the Lavinia website , the winner is chosen at random 
and wins a £40 Lavinia voucher 





Here is some inspiration for you…
A little Autumn tag 
As you know I do love  these colours 

First I added my background colour to the tag 





Next some stamping 





I carefully chose some Versafine Clair colours that would coordinate with the background colours 





More stamping 





Some  finishing  touches 
Water splats, 
Highlights, shadows, and posca pen 
Some lovely craft yarns at the top 

Here is a closer look 





I do hope you will enter…
Good luck everyone 

I’m off to walk Eric again before it rains.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



1 comment:

Sixtyschild said...

Loving the Autumn colours and fabulous blending. Hope you had a rain free walk with Eric 🐾🐾🍂🍂🧡