Followers

Friday 2 August 2024

Bumble Bee Jar

Hi everyone, 
Hope today finds you well 

Today Lavinia have released some new 
Sticker Stencils 

These are fabulous for making Jar, snow dome , bottle scenes
I have some inspiration for you 
I hope you like it 




I started with some multifarious card stock and most importantly 

De Tack the back of your sticker stencil first 

Using gentle application of ink I created the shape of the bottle



Next I added depth with a darker in and smaller stencil brush 





Some stamping 
I just had to use the amazing 
Bumble & Hum 




Then I use one of the label die cuts from the Sizzix set 
To create a label for my jar 





I actually did some sewing too 
Using one of our craft threads 




Some sparkle to finish off 
Posca splats and a sticker sentiment 
Here is a closer look 




I had great fun creating this…

Have a wonderful weekend all.
Take care 

Much love and hugs 
Jo x

3 comments:

Sixtyschild said...

Wow that looks so fabulous Jo that Mason jar sure looks realistic and sweet touch with the tag. What size cardstock did you use these stencils look huge!😍🐝🧚‍♀️

aussie aNNie said...

Love this picture ❤️ Jo and the stencils look amazing I saw this in my newsletter xx

Jo Rice said...

I use 7x7 inch card stock…suitable for an 8x8 card blank xx