Followers

Thursday 1 August 2024

August already

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today.
August already 

So that means we have a new Lavinia Challenge
Our new theme is 

All Your Favourite Colours.
So much scope there 

Here is some inspiration for you…
And yes Orange may just feature…




I am so happy with the way this design worked 




I started with 2 pieces of multifarious card stock

Added some stamping 
Bumble and Hum had to fly in too.





I stamped up the inner design plus the background piece





Next some colour in the backgrounds. 
I carefully matched the moon.





Watercolour pencils and wink of Stella for the colouring 
I am so thrilled to dee so many crafters doing this now,,
Winkacolouring really has taken off 
I added some water splats too with my fan brush 

Notice my little tin off Bumble Bees 🐝 





Some highlights and shadows 
Then I attached the two pieces.





Here is a closer look 






Remember the winner of the challenge is chosen at random and wins a £40 voucher to spend at Lavinia 
All the details are on the website 

Have a wonderful day 
Grandma duties for me 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Sixtyschild said...

I love the 2 matching pieces and the ombre effect Jo. Your little tin of bumbles is so adorable, is that a different one to the butterflies tin? Wink of colouring definitely a fave! Gorgeous design Jo, thank you for sharing with us 🧡😍🧚‍♀️