Followers

Monday 19 August 2024

Fabulous weekend.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today…
I do hope that you  had a lovely weekend, 

The workshop on Saturday was fabulous, such a great bunch of crafters…



Thanks for my wonderful gifts too…
Carole, Susan and Debbie.



You really do spoil me…
And I love the whole Bumble Bee theme…



Theresa provided some yummy cakes and Lorraine was wonderful as ever.
It was so good to catch up with our Tracey, and we even bumped into Annja in Ruthin. 

Karl picked me up in our little camper van and then we went to our favourite campsite at 
Llanbenwch 
Eric was in his element.

Yesterday was a relaxing day, we walked, we drank coffee , and we may even have snoozed, 

The weather was just the usual weather…
More autumn than summer 
but hey hoo….it was still lovely to be in the fresh air. 

Today has been, shopping, washing, and now catching up in my craft room..
Enjoy your day…

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx


No comments: