Followers

Monday 10 July 2023

What a weekend.

Hi, everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you are having a good start to your week, 
and that you had a lovely weekend. 

I got home around 7pm last night after a fabulous weekend at 
The Fairy Craft Festival at Lavinia HQ in Ruthin.





Here we are on Sat morning, 9am before the doors opened and the  magic began 





We had 2 wonderful days of crafting, catching up with friends and meeting new ones. 




It is always so lovely to get to meet friends face to face…
And we were fairy faces too…
So much glitter and sparkle,,,




Jack is fabulous and always there to lend a hand. 




It was especially wonderful to meet Margie, 
She travelled all the way from Mexico.




Thanks so much lovely for my amazing gifts and all your help..
On day two, she was my ‘Little fairy helper ‘




I must say a big thank you to everyone who sat and watched me demo, who listened to me, 
and specially to those who spoilt me.
Honestly I am just the luckiest fairy around…

Chocolates, biscuits, Costa coffee. scone and Jam……can you see a theme here ? 




Also thanks Sue for the lovely earrings. 






I must admit that I am just a little bit tired today…
I may just need extra coffee and a granny nap






Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: