Followers

Friday 7 July 2023

Pyrography

Hi everyone, 
Only me again

I am just popping in to share some pyrography with you..

As you know I just love to do this.


These Owls are just perfect , and the hobby is so relaxing 





For me, I always feel close to my dad when I do this, 
as he bought me a glass engraving kit when I was a little girl.
That that led on to the love of pyrography 





I have had so many crafters asking how to get strayed that I have created a 
Pyrography for Beginners class group…





Here we will look at the types of machines, 
types of wood to use 
plus also have a couple of live classes 

The cost is just £10 to join the class group. 
Once in the group, you can ask questions and join in 

If you would like any more information 
just drop me an email at 
jrcrafts28@gmail.com 

Or message me on fb..



Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx




No comments: