Followers

Monday 24 July 2023

Monday catch up and a video

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in, I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 

Saturday was our monthly online workshop..an£ I kept my fingers crossed for the whole 2 hours as the internet was playing up..
Phew…we were ok…
A little bit of the picture freezing once or twice but on the whole …we did it..
and the ladies have created the most beautiful cards…
Well done all, 
I am so proud of you…

Sunday , I was demonstrating for Gwen at 
The Stamp Pad.
The weather was horrendous, and the shop had a power cut on Saturday. 

Thank goodness for lovely friendly crafters, 





A brew and. Cheeky biscuit and all went well.





Thanks so much to everyone who came..

The weather was still horrendous on the way home and parts of the motorway were under water,
So it took longer than it should have. 

Bless him, Karl had my meal ready, and greeted me at the door with a big hug..
And relax.

Today we were up early, 
Karl left at 5-30 as he was in Glasgow for the day, 
so Eric had another early morning walk. 
and yes it was raining. 

Thank goodness it had stopped when I took him out this afternoon. 

As it is Monday, 
I have our catch up video to share with you. 

Today we have Samuel on a calendar and a card design. 



Here is a closer look 






You can find it here 


I do hope you enjoy it.

Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: