Followers

Saturday 1 July 2023

July and My Favourite stamp

Hi again friends, 
Thanks so much for popping in again…
I think we are all caught up now.

Welcome to July…
Oh and welcome to our 2 new followers…please make yourselves at home 

We have a new Lavinia Challenge 
This months theme is 

My Favourite Stamp.





Well obviously we all have so many…
So I went for the Field Grass because I really do think I use it more than any other stamp…

I also had a cheeky additional mini butterfly as I seem to include this stamp in so many of my pieces of art.

This is my inspiration, 
I hope you like it 





I started by stamping in Black Versafine Clair ink and adding clear embossing powder. (Watercolour card ) 

Next I added some Dinkles and water 
As always using my air puffer to move the Dinkles..




I love this effect 

I watercolour painted the butterflies using Dinkles and water 

When dry I added the moon using Elements ink 
Then some posca splats for the finishing touch 

Here is a closer look 





All the information is on the Lavinia website,
That is the place to enter the challenge too

The winner is chosen at random and wins £40
So I would love you , yes you, to enter 

Enjoy your Saturday 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo inspiring and oh so stunning, looks like more gorgeous colours to get.. xx

Trisha N said...

🧡Gorgeous Jo, lovely scene 🧡xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Jo, I love the colours and the lovely meadow scene you've created, Kate x