Followers

Monday 17 July 2023

Ginger having a Hoot in July,,,.

Hi everyone, 
Wow, it is Monday already 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 

We went up to spend some time  with my Mum, 
My craft life is so busy at the moment, I am working most weekends,
So it was lovely to have a day off and spend it with Karl, Eric and my Mum. 
Shame the weather wasn’t as nice. 
But hey hoo…
Can’t have everything. 

Speaking off weekends 

If you live anywhere near Oldham, 
I am demonstrating for Gwen at The Stamp Pad next Sunday 





It would be lovely to see you…
Mince pies are optional 

As it is Monday, 
I have our Mindful Monday video to share with you…
Today it is a fun design using Ginger and some cheeky mice.





You can find it here 






I do hope you enjoy it 

Here is a closer look 





Thanks for popping in 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: