Followers

Tuesday 4 July 2023

Those mice are up to Tricks again

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again. 
I do hope your day has started well. 
I got up at 6am, to walk Eric and then go and do some gardening in the little 
raised bed in the village that I am looking after…
It is looking so much better, I deadheaded the roses, did some weeding and planted some 
geraniums, then gave it some water…
I do love to just give  something back.

I am now in my craft room with a brew and decided to have a catch up with you all. 
I hope you are enjoying the samples using the new stamps.
I am a big believer that we must always use what we have….so here I have mixed some older stamps with a couple of the new ones. 
I know we can’t all buy everything, so it is so nice to see how just incorporating a couple of new stamps can work 
so well with our existing stash. 

As you know I love to make animal tower designs…I have been doing them for years now 
So I just had to make another one 





I started with the stamping. 
Obviously the cheeky mice had to be involved 





Next I added some stencil work in the background 





To add colour I used my watercolour pencils 




Plus some pastel pencils 





Finishing touches, white posca pen and highlights.

Here is a closer look.





I really enjoyed creating this one.

Catch you later for our 
Technique Tuesday catch up video..

Enjoy your day 
Extra coffee today for me 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Sounds like a great day in the garden with Eric Jo... now this is temptation plus and just love this xx