Followers

Friday 7 July 2023

Friday fun

Hi everyone,
I do hope you are having a lovely day and that you have a 
wonderful weekend planned.

As you know I am off to Wales this afternoon, 
Off to Ruthin, 
Ready for 2 days demonstrating at the 
Fairy Festival…
And yes I am dressing up,,,!!!!
All good fun

Must admit though after Eric and grandma duties I am shattered…
So by Sunday evening I may just get home and drop into bed. 

I am really looking forward to seeing so many friends and meeting new ones too.
Don’t forget if you can’t get to Ruthin, 
You can catch lots of inspiration and keep up with the event on line 



Today I have another little video to share with you 




You know me,,
I loved creating this 




You can find the video 
Here 


Enjoy 

Right better get my bags packed…
Don’t worry…
No wig this year…

Much love and hugs 
See you soon 
Jo xxx

No comments: