Followers

Wednesday 5 July 2023

A branch or a tree ?

Hi everyone 
Thanks so much for popping in again
It is always so lovely to see you 

I do hope you are keeping well 
Today I have another sample to share with you 
This time I have used the new branch stamp as a tree 
Well it would be rude not too 



Here is how I made it 
Some stamping to begin with 



Next I added some flowers along with a couple of birds 



next some grasses 



I decided to just keep the whole design clean and simple 
So I just added colour to the tree 



Some matting and layering 



A card fit for many occasions 
Here is a closer look 



Have a lovely day 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

Carole-d said...

Looking forward to the new stamps. This is clean and simple, it looks elegant

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful design Jo, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo, lovely and sweet new stamps xx

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful design ♥