Followers

Monday 3 July 2023

Let’s meet Erwin.

Good morning gang, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope that your week has started well. 
It is a very cold and wet day here in Cheshire..
Karl left early on his way to Rome, he has meetings  in Italy for the next few days. 
So I am going to try and catch up with my crafting, 
Get some jobs ticked off the list 
After all I have an exciting and busy weekend ahead .





Lavinia have there next range of stamps being released this Thursday 
This collection is the 
Forest Fantasy Collection…

I have so much fun using these, and the owls are just adorable.

Here is one of my samples. 





I do hope you like it.

I began stamping Erwin using a few different colours of Versafine Clair ink…
I think this works so well, 
There is so much detail on this stamp. 





Next I used the Maple leaf stamp with the same inks to create  a frame…
Now this works so well, I might make a few more of these, and have different toppers…
Just an idea…





I added some colour to Erwin with my watercolour pencils, 





Wow, he really pops 

A few finishing touches, couple of words..
And yes, 
I’m happy with that…



Here is a closer look 





Time to make a coffee 
Pop back later for our Mindful Monday catch up video 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

7 comments:

Beth Stamps said...

So gorgeous. As a fan of owls, this is a stamp I must have!!!

Outrageousred said...

Erwin is enchanting with his beautiful watercolor feathers. I think you are on to something eith your frame of maple leaves.

aussie aNNie said...

Jo, wow o wow Erwin sure does pop, what a cute n gorgeous stamp. xx

Maureen Emmins said...

What a cutie, and very versatile. Would be good for Christmas. xx

Jan said...

Such a beautiful colors

Dar said...

He is so cute! Love the colours you have chosen.

Christine Alexander said...

he's such a cutie, I can't wait to see all the new stamps and Erwin is on my wish list :)