Followers

Thursday 13 April 2023

More Magic At Midnight

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again 

Today I have some more inspiration for you, 
This time it is for our April Lavinia Challenge 
Magic At Midnight 





Here I have used one of our scene-scapes…
And yes you can use these for the challenge

First some stamping 





Some trees at the base to ground the design and add depth 





Some extra stars, and some shading around the edge, 
Just to frame the whole design 





Some sparkle. 




I decoupaged her wings too 





Remember the winner wins £40 to spend at Lavinia 
and is chosen at random 

All the details are on the Lavinia website.
Grandma duties for me today..
So I had better get on

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo love how you used the Lavinia scenes for this project, I was never sure if they were allowed in the challenge but you have verified that they are allowed x