Followers

Thursday 20 April 2023

Coffee Break Time with some Blending

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I have grandma duties today, Eric to walk and 
a secret craft project to finish. 

So another busy day. 

I do love my coffee breaks though, 
So if you fancy joining me for one,,,





Put the kettle on 
And join me here 

It is always such a pleasure to have your company. 

I am so chuffed to have reached over 10k subscribers…




And no, I’m not showing off , I’m just so, so proud 
Lots of hours of hard work, lots of research, and lots of caring about my lovely friends. 

So thank you one and all 
from the bottom of my heart…
I couldn’t have done it without you 

I still worry , every time  I make a new video incase I do something wrong.

So I am extremely grateful to you all…

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: