Followers

Monday 10 April 2023

Mindful Monday enjoying some crafty time with Pipin.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again. 
I do hope your day is going well. 
I have been tidying out my wardrobes…3 bags of items ready for the charity shop. 
I feel it is time for some spring cleaning.

I really need to tackle my craft room…
What about you ? 

We had rain here in Cheshire overnight , and more this morning. 
So it is definitely a day for inside jobs. 

If you fancy making a few and getting an Easter snack , 
I have another little video to share with you 

Today we are going to add some artwork to our July 
Calendar page
Although this would make a beautiful card of journal page 




Here is a closer look 






You can find the video here 


I do hope you enjoy it.

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Neet said...

Love Pippin and I have the sign post so I think this will be a make at some time - maybe `I need a calendar.
Hugs, Neet xx