Followers

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Technique Tuesday with Lavinia stamps and Chocolate.

Hi everyone, 
Hope today is treating you well. 
It has been a beautiful spring day here in Holmes Chapel.

It has been lovely spending time with my Mum. 
Eric had physio today, and he is doing well so that is good. 

Thanks so much to everyone for asking about Karl, he is doing really well, he is keeping up with his physio and is walking nearly back to normal already. 

We are building up his steps every day. 

Today I have a sweet treat for you. 



We are going to make a little wrapper for a bar of chocolate…
This is a great way to personalise a little gift..



I do hope you like it 
You can find the video here 


Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Neet said...

What a great idea which I might copy next Easter but in the meantime this would make a nice design for my journal too.
Hugs, Neet xx