Followers

Monday 3 April 2023

Our Woodland Sprite in June.

Hi everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in today
I do hope you had a lovely weekend.
We had our Cumbria Lavinia workshop on Saturday and it was such a fabulous day.
It was so good to catch up with everyone.. 
Thanks so much to all the crafty ladies who came. 





Today I have our Mindful Monday video to share with you. 
We have our June Calendar page.





I do hope you enjoy it 





You can find it here…


My Mum came back with us on Saturday and is here for a few days. 
I must say the weather is beautiful and we have been sat in the garden for our coffee. 
The boys came round yesterday for an egg and spoon race and an Easter egg hunt…
It was great fun.





I hope you all have a cheeky brew and biscuit today too.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Gerrina said...

So super to see 4 generations having fun together! Enjoy!
And thanks for all your beautiful inspiration with so many techniques!

Neet said...

Lovely to see you and your family enjoying the sunshine.
Love the calendar
Hugs, Neet xx