Followers

Monday 21 November 2022

What a day

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
Yesterday I had a fabulous day, demonstrating all this Lavinia on the Stampers Grove stand
at the Papercraft show in Leigh. 
It was lovely to see so many crafters.
Thanks so much James for asking me and Lisa for all your help. 




We were so busy, the day just flew. 




It was such a pleasure to be able to demonstrate using some of the new Lavinia Sticker Stencils,

We have 3 new sets 
Here is a sample using the beautiful butterfly from set 4 



I began by choosing some colours of ink 





I then added the stencil design, one colour at a time




until my design was finished 





Some posca splats and a sentiment finished of the whole look. 





I do hope you like it. 





Have a lovely day and I will pop back later with a 
Mindful Monday video for you.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful photos and great project with the stencil Jo. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is beautiful Jo, and lovely photos of an enjoyable day, Kate x