Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Flight At Night

Morning everyone, 
Welcome to November 

With a new month we have a new Challenge.
Our new theme is 
Flight At Night 

Here is my inspiration.




For this one I started with blending a background 



Next I added some black ink around the edges 


After that I added some water splats 



Followed by some stamping and some colour using my pastel pencils 


For my finishing touches I added some course black PanPastel, and some yellow sparkle posca pen.



Here is a closer look 




Remember the winner is chosen at random, 
and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia 

I hope you have a lovely day, 
Flu jab here…oh and the start of 7days monitoring my blood pressure.
Just to keep my gp happy.

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

oh gosh magnificent another one for me to play with...
Hope flu jab went time and gosh take care of that BP, too much excitement last week? hugs x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful sky .. love it!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

OMG Jo this is awesome, what fabulous inking and such a striking scene, Kate x

Vintagegirl13 said...

Just spectacular Jo. Tracey Randell xx