Followers

Friday 25 November 2022

Friday catch up

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope your day is going well and that you have a lovely weekend planned. 
We are going away this weekend with Adam and family for a special celebration…
It is Danielle’s Birthday on Tuesday , so 
Adam has planned a special weekend for her. 
Grandma has special duties too…I will tell you all next week. 

Eric will be at home but Aunty Lisa is coming to stay, and he loves Aunty Lisa.
So fingers crossed I get some hoovering and dusting done before we go.

I have had a busy few days , trying to get some festive makes made.
How are you doing with yours ? 

I do adore these new grey card blanks from Lavinia.
They are on the website.
Perfect for those special cards. 





I have also been playing with the new sets of Sticker Stencils from Lavinia.





I adore this stag design, and think it will be very useful.

For this design I started with ink through the stencil and then added some 
Clear embossing powder and heated it. 
I just love this effect.




Then some background stencil work. 




I think these stencils work so well together. 





Here is a closer look 





Right, I had better get a move on. 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

These are stunning and love the masks, Lavinia has sold out of the ones I wanted... will have to wait.
Have a lovely weekend away x

cuilliesocks said...

I love the grey card, and your design is gorgeous, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards ..have a lovely weekend... I sold 30 cards at my craft Fair ...so pleased..
Hugs Sylviexx

Saintly Lisa said...

Aunty Lisa loves Eric too and we both had a lovely weekend and i managed to make some Christmas cards while i was there, inspired by your samples Jo xx