Followers

Monday 7 November 2022

Monday again.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today.
I hope you had a lovely weekend, it was another busy one here.
Our Christmas Lavinia online class was so lovely , 
and the cards that the ladies have made are just stunning. 
Honestly I am so proud of them all. 

This Thursday I am back on Create and Craft with a Lavinia stamps show. 
If you remember I stopped demonstrating on  the shows after Long Covid played havoc with my confidence.
Now is the time to give it a try , I am so nervous…
I know I will be amongst friends, and that will make it easier.
I have some lovely stamps, stencils, and sticker stencils to play with,,,
and after all, 11am is perfect time for a cheeky brew and biscuit. 

Here is one of my samples, 





I started with some masking and stamping,




Followed by some stencil work, 




and finally some finishing touches.




Keep your eyes out for samples from the rest of the design team, they are going to be sharing them this week. 

I will pop back later for our 
Mindful Monday session.

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Christine Alexander said...

you'll be awesome Jo :) love your sample ♥