Followers

Friday 18 November 2022

New Sticker Stencils.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I have been on grandma duties and oh boy I have got wet this morning and this afternoon. .
Not to mention walking Eric twice…
I can’t wait to have a warm shower and get my pjs on. 
Before I do, 
I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we have 
3 new sets of sticker stencils. 




Set 2- Night Star Collection
Set 3- Pure Collection.        
Set 4- Elegant Collection

I just know that you are going to love using these.
I have some inspiration for you. 




I do hope you like it. 




I started with the sticker stencil and some lavinia masking tape.



Next I started to add some colour to my hare,



Building it up gently 




The small stencil brush is great for shading areas.



Next I added some background stencil work….
I find this so effective.



Some finishing tricks



Some white posca splats 
Here is a closer look 




There are so many possibilities…

Thanks for joining me 

I hope you have a lovely weekend 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, love the background blending and your delightful colouring. This is the masking set I have ordered. x

Janette said...

Jo this is stunning, such a gorgeous image and love the colouring.xx