Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2022

From The Heart.

Hi everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in today. 

I do hope your day has gone well. 
I have packed my bags ready for Create and Craft tomorrow, but I must 
admit that I have been feeling so nervous all day. 

If you remember I gave up appearing on tv after I had Covid and then long Covid. 
I was all ready to go to Ruthin and start demonstrating again when I got Covid for the second time. 
It really floored me and took all my confidence. 
It has been a real battle for me to get back to demonstrating, and face to face classes. 
I have had great support from Karl and my family
Plus Tracey , Annja and all at Lavinia. 
It all got worse when my dad was so poorly earlier this year , and then we sadly lost him. 
He was always so supportive and behind me all the way. 
So you see I really have had to dig deep to agree to going back on tv. 
Your support , you wonderful crafty friends have helped me so much, 
I really couldn’t do this without you..
How soft am I, 
I have tears running down my cheeks as I type this..
Better not have red eyes for tomorrow. 





I am so lucky to have your friendship and support, 
Without you ,
I really couldn’t do what I do. 





If you fancy joining me…11am is the perfect time for 
a brew and cheeky biscuit. 





https://createandcraft.com/watch/CreateAndCraft 
Or on the following TV Channels 
- Sky HD        683
- Virgin          748
- Freesat HD  813 
- Freeview      85

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

I'm sure you will do well Jo, good luck, sadly I will miss the show, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Oh J .you will be great ...we are all behind you ... it must be scary ...as soon as you get started ... l am sure you will be great ...can't wait to see you on the tele...well on my ipad ..we don't have a tele xhugs Sylvie xx
To see you on the tele

Christine Alexander said...

just keep thinking of it as one of your FB video classes, everyone is in awe of how creative you are. I won't be able to watch but will be sending positive vibes ♥